Pages

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Never Give Up!

I recently presented to a local anxiety group and what a wonderful experience it was. They were warm, welcoming and interested in pushing their boundaries into a new landscape. A few have stayed in touch and one lady stands out who had such a great question for me.

“I think about your talk two weeks ago and would one day love to meet with you so you can give me some advice on how to conquer the world so to speak LOL, you are great, I'm just not sure how you made it but well done.”

This was my reply:

I stayed fluid despite the uncomfortable tension of continually having to break through my personal resistance to inner healing and trust me that often looked like me making excuses not to step up or show up to do the often painful work. 





I pushed myself when I really didn't want to (or had an especially great excuse already in the bag!) and I kept breaking limiting habits that were keeping me small. Like you are trying to do now, I kept finding another way - flowing like water - towards solutions and I never gave up despite often wanting to. 




I wanted to be free from my past without deleting, suppressing or medicating it. There was much wisdom to be harvested and, if I was to help others, I needed to pay attention and learn, learn, learn.




So, try and see your 'bigger picture'.

  • Who are you when you stand in your fullest potential?
  • What do you look like and how does that feel for YOU?

When you can hold, see, hear and feel this vision, simply point yourself towards it and do this every day and then watch the field form around you as it points in the exact same direction. 




Remember our world doesn't just happen to us - we create it with our thoughts - it's about personal responsibility and, above all.....remember.......



As always, with love. x

No comments:

Post a Comment